The content of this Website is the intellectual property of POLISPARK SA. All intellectual and industrial property rights of this Website and the technical, commercial and financial data it contains belong to POLISPARK SA. and/or to third parties, that are legally concerned. This Site and all its content (such as graphics, logos, images, text, and images) are intellectual property and are protected by the Greek intellectual property law, as well as the relevant directives and decisions of the European Union and international treaties. By gaining access to this Site you agree that you comply with the above intellectual property legislation and the terms and conditions contained herein.
The POLISPARK logo is a registered trademark of POLISPARK. The names of other products and companies mentioned on this site may be trademarks or trade names of their respective legal rightsholders. Your access to this website should not be construed as a concession – either directly or indirectly – or in any other way, of any license or right to use the logos appearing on this site without the prior written consent of POLISPARK or any third party legal rightsholder or beneficiary.
It is forbidden to reproduce, transfer, distribute, modify, exploit or store part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written consent of POLISPARK. POLISPARK allows you to visit its websites through your computer, mobile phone, and tablet, or print copies of extracts from these pages solely for your personal use for the sole purpose of studying and analyzing them, under the condition that this data will not be altered, modified or used to mislead.
Limitation of Liability
This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. POLISPARK does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the texts or the credibility of any advice, opinion, statement or other information referenced or made available on this Site.
Any use based on such advice, opinions, statements or other information will be at the sole responsibility of the visitor. This Site and its contents are provided for your convenience. The content of POLISPARK’s website is available “as it is” and to the extent “it is available”.
POLISPARK does not warrant and accept any liability, that its websites will not be interrupted or contain errors or that any defects will be corrected. No warranty, expressed or implied, is provided for the availability, accuracy, reliability or the content of the site pages. Similarly, no warranty is given with respect to ownership or inviolability of the pages, nor the marketability or suitability of the pages for a particular purpose.
POLISPARK is not responsible for any special, positive, consequential, incidental, direct or indirect damages, loss of earnings or cessation of operation due to the use or the inability to use this service, even if POLISPARK has been informed of the likelihood of such damage.
The content of the website, as well as the information or data contained therein (eg products, product prices, etc.), are subject to modifications at any time and without any prior notice.
The protection of personal data is very important to the Company. The management and protection of the personal data of the users of this website are governed by the provisions of the Rules of Procedure (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council (General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR).
Managing Director within the meaning of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe Data Protection is the “POLIS PARK SA” Company.
The personal data processed by POLISPARK include identification and communication information such as name, address, telephone and fax numbers, your e-mail address and your vehicle registration plate number. These data come to the knowledge of the company, either by completing an electronic form from the data subjects themselves, or by telephone with the explicit consent of the subjects, or when signing a contract for a parking space.
We process your data only for specific purposes and only as much data as is necessary for these purposes.
Specifically, we process your data:
• In order to perform our services such as give you parking space on our premises, respond to an online parking reservation for your vehicle and of course keep the vehicle throughout the stay.
• For the purpose of serving customers – data subjects regarding the reservation or availability of parking lots, providing information on the services offered by POLISPARK as well as the location and manner of providing these services if and to the extent that these data are needed to provide the information.
• For compliance with the obligations imposed by the applicable law.
• In order to use impersonal statistical data (browser type, geography, age, gender) for the continuous improvement of the website and also in general in order to get to know the site visitors better as well as to control, improve and adapt to your preferences and choices regarding our products and / or services, as well as promoting them.
The personal data collected and processed by the Company is maintained for a period of time not longer than what is required for the fulfillment of each processing purpose and in any case not for a period longer than three (3) months. At the end of this time, it permanently deletes them. The retention time can be extended if an event occurs, there is an important reason and the material can be used as evidence.
POLISPARK does not sell, rent out, or otherwise dispose of personal information voluntarily submitted by site visitors for exploitation by any third party unless they have expressly and undisputedly given their consent to that effect and will not use them for undesired communications or purposes other than those described above.
Your rights as data subjects in relation to the processing of your personal data are as follows:
• You have the right of access to your personal data.
• You have the right to rectification.
• You have the right to delete /right to to be forgotten.
• You have the right to data portability.
• You have the right to restrict processing.
• You have the right of withdrawing consent to use personal data and the right to object.
• Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (post office 1-3 Kifisias str, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail address contact @ dpa .gr) if you believe that processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Children’s use of the website
POLISPARK recommends children and young people under the age of 16 to obtain permission from their parents before sending their personal data to the POLISPARK website. The latter states that it will not process such data without the consent or approval of the people with parental responsibility for the child in compliance with the GDPR.
Links to other sites
The links on the POLISPARK site are likely to take you out of the POLISPARK network. In this case, POLISPARK assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, operation, and any subsequent changes to these sites.
In any case, POLISPARK is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of use of this website, as well as any modification, alteration or change thereof, are governed and supplemented by the Greek law in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU and, in general, by the European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website and related to the personal data of the users is the sole responsibility of the courts of Athens and of the Greek applicable law.